Thursday, March 19, 2009

So not looking forward to studying....

Just so you know, the other blog mentions that I'm gonna go crazy with 12 hours of studying and have no life. So, my life will be filaments of whatever moments of not studying that I'll have. And this will be the place for me to put that. =oP

So, I'm going to cut out all virtual related chatting from my life and focus on real human contact and blogging. That basically means that my continuous and incessant chatting will all be compressed into 30 minute segments each day where I will answer all my emails and blog. If you start seeing a pattern in terms of the time that I post my entries, it means that I have succeeded in reaching towards my full potential as a person that will rival the atomic clock in running like clockwork. So, let's hope that doesn't happen, 'cause I hate having my life turn into droning routine.

So yah, bottom line: personal humanity here, medical student on other blog. There will be days that the distinction won't be so clear. But this is supposed to let me sort that part out.

Now, onto updates: I'll be in LA for the upcoming month studyingforthatwhichshallnotbenamedinthisblog. But I shall be free in the evenings for a few short hours every couple of days. So book your "how much insanity can Ari handle before he explodes" appointments; call, email, txt, whatever it is that you do to contact me that is not through chatting 'cause that option is going to be gone in a few days.

Oh, and upcoming event for me is heading out to Vegas during the middle of thatwhichshallnotbenamedinthisblog. =o) That'll be awesomeness. I'm so going to enjoy my cousin's bachelor party 'cause he might have some close calls with the law or boundaries of human sanity and definitely the borders of social decency. ^-^ I know he's going to read this but it will be awesome.

Anyone want to place bets on how long I will last before I declare this to be insane and go back to logging back onto chat? =oP

Anyone actually miss the blogging Ari?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol... i like how you have one to two year gaps between posts....lol... blog more... hmm.. maybe i should start blogging too...

Anonymous said...

hello :) read your bloggity-blog. i thot doctors don't like writing. :) anyway, back to studying. bbl~

Anonymous said...

^ -sue